Don’t jump into a new business venture without doing Market Research, because you think you don’t have the budget or are afraid of a negative feedback. Would you drive into the dunes with your eyes bound up? No? Then don’t embrace anything majorly new or different that requires a market response, without doing your Market Research first. Particularly in a country like the UAE that has its own unique consumer dynamics.
Get a professional Market Research done every time when you are:
- Planning to launch a new product/service in the UAE
You may think this product or service will save mankind, but find out, firsthand, whether mankind thinks so as well, before you sink your hard-earned dirham. Get the professionals to do primary market research for you. Surveys, groups and sampling of your target audience will show up the strengths and weaknesses of your project. At the same time, read up extensively and approach your industry gurus and associations to get your secondary research done.
- Planning to introduce a concept in the UAE that has worked elsewhere
Every market is different. Cliché but true. What works somewhere else may not work someplace else. This is particularly true of the UAE – a genuine multi-race, multi-nationality environment that expects the best of service and product. Two products that failed to make a dent here, from opposite parts of the world: a legendary English fish & chip chain and an iconic Indian herbal product range. Both giants in their own countries, but unpopular here – although Brits and Indians make up a sizeable part of the expat population.
- Wanting to find out how your team is performing
You have a great brand selling out there, but you want to know how your front-liners – the staff at a restaurant or store, for example – are performing. Do they know enough? Are they following the right service etiquette? Are they projecting your brand the way you want it projected? Mystery Shopping tells you exactly what your staff are doing and how they are doing it. Professional Mystery Shoppers are observant, meticulous, detailed – and they will be your eyes and ears in the market. Telling you, warts and all, how your brand is doing in the big, bad world. So that you can reward – or correct – at the right time and keep your brand at the top.
- WHY BRANDS NEED MORE CONTINUITY BETWEEN MARKETING, SALES AND CUSTOMER SERVICE August 2, 2017 1:20 pm
- GOOD OR BAD: WHAT KIND OF CHANNEL MANAGER ARE YOU? August 2, 2017 1:16 pm
- HOW ARE DIGITAL PUBLISHERS APPROACHING MONETIZATION: 4 KEY TAKEAWAYS August 2, 2017 1:12 pm
- RETARGET LOST CUSTOMERS DURING THE HOLIDAY SEASON TO DRIVE SALES August 2, 2017 10:55 am
- 3 EXPERT TIPS TO MAXIMISE YOUR GITEX SHOPPER 2016 STUDENT SALES FORCE August 2, 2017 10:38 am