📢 When a shopper picks up a particular product in the aisle, how much of that decision was influenced by marketing?
How much of that decision related to years of brand investment, how much to the latest ad, how much to the recent packaging redesign, how much to the placement on shelf, how much to the in-store sales promotion? There are a lot of factors that go into any purchase. How much related to a brand-building message, and how much direct-response?
🔺 Which tactics should get the credit, and therefore more investment in the future?
- 💰 With a market cap of $1.7 trillion, Amazon is currently the most valuable retailer in the world. May 9, 2021 11:30 am
- 🎯 We are a B2H Company May 9, 2021 11:25 am
- 💥 The World Works from Home April 29, 2021 7:53 am
- 💥 Do you know what you have agreed to? April 29, 2021 7:29 am
- 📢 Microsoft Flight Simulator is even better with this Airbus flight stick April 29, 2021 7:21 am